The Game-Master's Support

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Eternal Game-Masters can find support and the occasional game. Both long time GMs and Players welcome!

2 posters

Live Conversation Ideas

Nyo
    Nyo
    Admin

Live Conversation Ideas Empty Live Conversation Ideas

Post  Nyo Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Now many of us use live chatting programs such as Skype, WindowsLive, AIM, IRC, and a few others so I want to put it out there that I primarily use Skype. Now many of you have my email address and if you use that you SHOULD be able to find me under 'Jax' located in Maine, USA.

Now I know some of you are concerned or outright paranoid about giving your live chatting contact information out here in the ocean of piss we happily call The Internet and I understand. If you do not wish to share or request information, everyone and myself will respectfully accept your decision! I don't want to make people do something that are uncomfortable doing but for those who do wish to find me and others over Skype (or any other outlet) just leave a message and some details. We CAN send private messages though our forum so we don't have to post anything in the open so be sure to use that for privacy's sake.
    Nyo
    Nyo
    Admin

Live Conversation Ideas Empty Re: Live Conversation Ideas

Post  Nyo Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:44 pm

No takers then I see!
    Shoggoth
    Shoggoth

Post  Shoggoth Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Nyo wrote:No takers then I see!

The biggest problem I see with me at the moment is, I barely use Skype, and more or less only used it because I have a few friends who won't answer their phones (curse their $600 headsets Rolling Eyes ), but will readily answer Skype.

It's [], if anybody is ever so inclined.

I DO have a Ventrilo server, and a some of us us (mostly Yanks, actually, so I don't get to see them as often anymore) play, or played, PNPRPGs. May be easier to talk in groups. It's a 10-slot, but I have no problem upping it to higher capacity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content