The Game-Master's Support

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Eternal Game-Masters can find support and the occasional game. Both long time GMs and Players welcome!

2 posters

Lost in a Sea Without Fish

Captain_Sabatini
    Captain_Sabatini

Lost in a Sea Without Fish Empty Lost in a Sea Without Fish

Post  Captain_Sabatini Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Hello, I sail the treacherous internet seas under the handle of Captain Sabatini. I have been playing table top games on and off for about five years now. I am in my third year of undergraduate education, working on a BS in Computer Science. Sadly for my gaming, I go to school out of state so I had to bid farewell to my regular gaming group at home. However, these days I have no gamers wherever I go. My group at home has disbanded from a lack of common interests (I'm still shakey on the details) so now at home I just have a group of friends. And at school I have the problem of students claiming they don't have any time (though later they tell me we need to hang out more because all they do all day is play video games and watch TV).

So, for now, I have no where to turn and, starting shortly before my last three games, I have started really getting into a new system, Savage Worlds, but I have no players for whom to run a game. Sad, sad time for a DM.
    Nyo
    Nyo
    Admin

Lost in a Sea Without Fish Empty Re: Lost in a Sea Without Fish

Post  Nyo Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:50 pm

The pain of finding a new system, falling in love with it, and no players in sight.. I hope we can find some players for you!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:35 am