The Game-Master's Support

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Eternal Game-Masters can find support and the occasional game. Both long time GMs and Players welcome!

3 posters

Level 1 DM

Olierien
    Olierien

Level 1 DM Empty Level 1 DM

Post  Olierien Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Just started DMing for almost 2 months. Coming on here to get/give idea's on current situations in my campaign, whether it's having writers block or not understanding a dynamic in a game. Currently only know D&D 3.5e. Finishing up college and working right now, so mostly only have the weekends off except for the holidays.
    Shoggoth
    Shoggoth

Level 1 DM Empty Re: Level 1 DM

Post  Shoggoth Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 am

I'm a perfect backseat driver. Give me an example of a situation and I'll give at least a half-dozen ways it was wrong. I'll be more than happy to criticize. And hopefully help you past the writer's block. =P
    Olierien
    Olierien

Post  Olierien Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 pm

I am probably going to post my campaigns on here. It would be great to get some good backup opinions.
    Bootsole
    Bootsole

Post  Bootsole Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 pm

so is it a homebrew setting or an existing realm?
    Olierien
    Olierien

Post  Olierien Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 am

It's a bit homebrew but strongly based off of DnD 3.5e.

Consists of a Thief, Ranger, Fallen Paladin, Psuedo-dragon, and Druid group. It is also an offline campaign. The main reason I want to post it is because most of the group are entirely new to any sort of game and that my group is successfully happy, so I must be doing something right. Mostly going to focus on the dialogue between the people in the same and out of the game setting, in order to see the whole dynamic. We're on session 8 atm, so I'm going to write in the first 8 sessions by memory before posting about my campaign right after a session.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:36 am